How It works
There are three different ways a customer can join Queues, Appointments or submit forms.
- Ant Queue Mobile Application
- Self Service KIOSK.
- Generate Tokens or Appointments from front Desk PC and existing receipt printer.
Back Office Administrators
- No technical skills required. Customize as if it is designed for your company.
- Smart Analytics lets you measure your services and make concrete decisions to improve your services.
- Include Custom input fields and attachment fields for Queue Tokens, Appointments, and Input forms.
- If required, implement approval process so that only approved Requests will go into the queue.
- Centralized Content Management allows any organization to Share information and marketing content which will reach your customers via Mobile application and TV Display in Realtime.
Front Desk Users
- No need to install any software, fully web-based interface for front desk and back-office staff to call for service while customer can view and communicate the status of their request via mobile application/TV Display in Realtime.
- Run Virtual Request processing while customer can view and communicate the status of their request via mobile application in Realtime.
- Easily Adjustable Push Notifications/Alerts for mobile application.
- Once a service is provided or cancelled customer will be able to provide feedback via mobile application, so that your organization can review to further streamline and improve the services that you provide.
- For external application integration.